Please be aware that our Support team monitors the SLA and follows up with banks regularly for requests that are out of the SLA.
- All South African Banks (except ABSA) SLA 10 Working days (excluding the weekends and public holidays).
- ABSA Bank 15 Working days (excluding the weekends and public holidays).
- Please be aware that our Support team monitors the SLA and follows up with banks regularly for requests that are out of the SLA.
- Major volumes experienced at banks during peak season do impact the usual SLA. Look for announcements on the Confirmation Community banner where our team will communicate these to you.
Kindly be advised that during busy seasons the Bank SLA periods extend to 20 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) the busy season is as follows:
- January to March
- July to August
Should you have requests that have been pending for longer than the bank’s SLA of 10 - 15 days, escalate this request via email or use our live chat option on the Community.
Please include the following detail when escalating a request:
- Escalation | Insert Request ID here and in the body of the email
- Request ID
- Bank Name
- Company Name
- Auditor Name
- As of Date (Year End Date)
Rate this article:
(Popularity = 1/100, Rating = 0.0/5)
User Profile for Bank Users Set Up
Password for Bank Users
Can I request more information from the Responder (Bank)?